[AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION START]
Information ex art. 13 pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (for brevity GDPR 2016/679).
1. Owner and managers of the treatment – art. 13 co. 1 letter [a] [b] GDPR 2016/679
The data controller is the company Zefiro Srl, via San Giovanni sul muro 18, 20121 Milan, PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org, which can be contacted to exercise the rights recognized by the GDPR and to find out the updated list of all Responsible for data processing.
2. Purpose of the treatment – art. 13 co. 1 letter [c] [d] GDPR 2016/679
The personal data provided may be processed only for the following purposes:
- site registration and order fulfillment;
- sending service communications relating to your order;
- sending requests for comments to evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction related to the shopping experience.
The e-mail address may also be processed for
- sending commercial communications for direct sales purposes.
In this case, the legal basis of the treatment is an exemption provided for by the law (so-called soft-spam) as long as it concerns goods or services similar to those being sold.
- sending information communications – commercial newsletters for direct sales purposes.
There are no further treatments based on the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller.
3. Types of data processed
- Common data.
4. Processing methods and storage time – art. 13 co. 2 lett. [a] GDPR 2016/679
The processing of personal data consists in the collection, registration, organization, conservation, communication of the same data. The processing of personal data is carried out for the aforementioned purposes, in accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the European Regulation on the processing of personal data, on
- paper support
- Informatic support
- by telematic means (email, sms, whatsapp)
In compliance with the rules of lawfulness, legitimacy, confidentiality and security provided for by current legislation. The data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of the law.
6. Rights of the interested party – art. 13 co. 2 lett. [b] [c] [d] GDPR 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain access to and correct their personal data. For legitimate reasons, the interested party has the right to obtain the cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him or to oppose their treatment. For the processing of data for commercial / promotional purposes, the interested party has the right to object to such communications at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the exemption indicated above before the revocation. The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
7. Nature of the provision of personal data and consequences of any refusal to respond – art. 13 co. 2 lett. [e] [f] GDPR 2016/679
The provision of personal data is optional. Any refusal to provide them may make it impossible to use the services of the website. Regarding the sending of e-mails for direct sales purposes, the interested party can oppose the treatment at any time free of charge. Regarding your data, there is no automated decision-making process, let alone a treatment that involves its profiling.
[AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION END]