effects of cellulite
The product is an emulsion with a hydro-alcohol base containing ITC Slim©, a combination of Ruscus, Caffeine and extract of the Capsicum Annuum, wedded with a system of polymeric dextrans and micro-encapsulated in hydrogenated liposomes. The product is classified as a cosmetic adjuvant.
Synergy between the various components of ITC Slim©, Ruscus, Caffeine and Capsaicin have made it possible to verify the product’s effectiveness in preventing imperfections caused by cellulite, and have demonstrated the following properties in particular:
- Improved skin elasticity;
- Reduction in inflammatory skin conditions associated with cellulite;
- Significant reduction of the adipose layer and slimming effect.
Anti-inflammatory, vasodilator and toning action.
Draining and anti-edema action to contain liquids.
Improves skin firmness and peripheral circulation.
Microcore Spray Technology
Microcore spray technology microencapsulates the active ingredients of any emulsion in liposomes that attach to the fabric fibers of the most common articles of clothing, both natural and synthetic. Once in contact with the skin, these liposomes favor deep absorption of these active ingredients, releasing them in a specific, controlled manner for at least 8 hours. Unlike normal creams, Microcore guarantees permeation of active ingredients over the course of an entire day (or during the night), without interfering in any way with normal daily activities and guaranteeing maximum results over time, as well as an elasticizing, hydrating effect on skin.
How to use
ZeroLite can be:
- Nebulized within regular clothing, allowing the liposomes to attach to clothing fibers. This permits the continuous transdermal release of active ingredients over time.
- Nebulized directly onto the skin, paired with application of Microcore film/gel. After having spread an emulsion on the affected skin area, apply a thin layer of the film/gel to guarantee transdermal release of the active ingredients.
Clinically tested product
This product has been tested on volunteers under the supervision of a dermatologist and other, scientifically-qualified supervisors, following approved clinical protocols designed to exclude any potentially irritating effects and evaluate the product’s hydrating and elasticity effects, as well as improvements in microcirculation for persons with heavy legs and/or tired legs.